Tuesday, September 7, 2010



My friend Clint and I used to listen to an audio book of On the Road during our drives between Fort Worth and his country house in Caldwell. On the Road, or Jazz, Apple Pies, and Smokin' Butts would probably have been recorded as an audio book first if Karouac had access to a CD burner.

Clint is one of the most funny people I know, who happens to also have a blog of his drawings and stories--Cat House is my favorite so far.

I added a "follower" section, and posted more comics in the archives. I've also linked to Baby Here and There, a collaborative comic I draw with my girlfriend, Julai.

If you go to school at the University of Houston, or just visit, check out The Daily Cougar on Tuesdays and Thursdays--you can read Robbie & Bobby in print. A real treat for a webcomic!

No comments:

Post a Comment