Sunday, September 12, 2010


When I moved back to Houston from Fort Worth, I sold almost all my books. I realize how pointless that was now that I'm collecting copies of them all over again from Half Price Books. (The fact I sold them to Half Price makes the whole process terribly cyclical.) So in short, readers need tactile literature! Anyone who says otherwise is just a skimmer.

Speaking of tactile literature, I have some very exciting news to share with you, dear readers. Both Robbie & Bobby and Baby Here and There appear in this month's issue of the The Houston Entertainicle! See them in the Reader Contribution section on page 9. So, now you can have two clippings of your favorite comics without even hitting Control-C.

FRIDGE PHOTO CONTEST:

E-mail a picture of your fridge adorned with a real life newspaper clipping of a Robbie & Bobby and/or a Baby Here and There comic. I'll draw you a picture of a fridge! Everybody's a winner!

Send fridge photos to:

jasongpoland (at) gmail (dot com)

Don't wait, because like all great things in life, the The Houston Entertainicle is free! Find in at your local news stands.

This contest is also open to readers of the The Daily Cougar, available on the University of Houston main campus. Robbie & Bobby is printed in the Daily Cougar every Tuesday and Thursday during the school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment