Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Robbie and Bobby

Robbie and Bobby


The Joy of Pets

Posted: 07 Mar 2012 06:15 AM PST

Business Savvy

Posted: 06 Mar 2012 07:53 AM PST

Now accepting applicants for Bobby's School of Business

(bonus panel)

Thanks to everyone who came to see me at Staple! Special thanks to Mark W. for coming all the way from Houston!

Comic conventions like Staple! are so wonderful, but it’s always tough coming back to earth.

After picking up some new comics, and meeting the most excellent of folks, I’m back, and I’ve returned with some new things I made. Mainly, some R&B 1″ buttons, and a new t-shirt design featuring Robbie’s heart. I’ll be putting those in the store this week!

I’m finally caught up on all the sleep I missed the past few days–sorry this comic is a Tuesday update rather than a Monday. Tomorrow will be a Wednesday comic as usual.


No comments:

Post a Comment