Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Robbie and Bobby

Robbie and Bobby


Get Stuffed

Posted: 28 Mar 2012 04:31 AM PDT

I'd split it with you, but they insisted I buy myself something nice.

(bonus panel!)

Oh dear, we’re almost to the end of this story. What will become of our new friends?

(Lost? You’re in the middle of a story! Here’s the first part.)

A Bit of News

I’m working with a distributor to get my new book out to more comic stores! It’s an exciting and busy process, and I’m learning a lot along the way.

To help promote the book, I’m soliciting reviews from publications. If you belong to a publication interested in reviewing my book, or know of one, please drop me a line.

You can always help support Robbie and Bobby by spreading the word and sharing it with your friends. Help keep the servers running by visiting the store and buying some cool stuff! I do commissions, too.

I’ve added a list of comic shops where you can buy the new book. This list will be expanding in the near future, so I’ll keep you posted.

Just so you know, I will not be printing any more copies of the first book after this batch runs out! Word to the wise: get one before they’re gone for good.


No comments:

Post a Comment