Friday, March 30, 2012

Robbie and Bobby

Robbie and Bobby


Pay Day

Posted: 30 Mar 2012 06:59 AM PDT

We didn't even have clothes back then!

(bonus panel!)

Yes, it’s him! Roody and Pasqual have such good fortune. Maybe we’ll see these two again? Probably so!

(Lost? Read the story from the beginning!)

Happy Friday everyone! I just sent off thirteen review copies of my book to the thirteen corners of the world to be pondered over by people who do that kind of pondering. I’ll let you know what they have to say about our robot and boy. Hope they like ‘em! I know you guys do. Thanks for being such nice and supportive readers! I’m pretty lucky, perhaps even luckier that Roody and Pasqual? Yep!

Update: There’s a cameo appearance of Robbie and Bobby in today’s Pea Green Coffee Cup! Lookee there. Jared makes some good comics–go read ‘em! Here’s one of my favorites called “Sweet Tooth.” 


No comments:

Post a Comment